Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stamping With Friends

Hi Stampers,

Last night I was out making cards with some Stampin' Up Demonstrators in Lecanto. We've been meeting twice a month and we each bring the supplies to make a card that we share with everyone. We've been having so much fun doing this and I hope we can keep meeting. Our motto is make it simple and only 15 minutes to make so everyone gets a chance. I just thought you might like to see what we did so here they are.
-Debi's Card-

-Fran-

-Michelle's Card-

-My Card-


Here's a card that I did at Debi's house in Inverness, Thursday, and I love the way it came out.

After I stamped the image and colored in with markers I used VersaMark, a Watermark Stamp Pad, and covered the whole piece of cardstock. I than applied heat & stick powder and used a heat gun for a few seconds. Next, came the glitter and you must heat again and let the cardstock cool down than adhere to card.

No comments:

Post a Comment